>> Sunday, February 7, 2010


I'm so excited to show off these cute wipes cases! What a stylish way for new or seasoned moms to carry around their travel diaper wipes! Each case is padded and comes with Huggies Baby Wipes inside! These make GREAT baby gifts! Give them on their own or add it to the top of a gift! I guarantee this will be the "where did you get that?" gift!

All sets come with two coordinating burp cloths and one wipes case holder that comes with 16 Huggies wipes. The burp cloths are folded over for the picture so are double the size you see providing full shoulder coverage!


Summer Sorbet (temporarily out of stock)

Summer Sorbet




Manzanita Black and White
(Ribbon can also be blue or red or
any other color you'd like)

Manzanita Black and White



Frosted Garden
Frosted Garden



Girly Green Paisley

Girly Green Paisley




Here is a look at the wipes cases a little closer up! All wipes cases can come with 2 coordinating burp cloths or can be purchased separately!

Midnight Paprika (cute for a boy or a girl)

Midnight Paprika




Vintage Argyle

Vintage Argyle




Cherry Delight

Cherry Delight





Frosted Garden
Frosted Garden



Pink Lotus


Pink Lotus


Girly Pink Paisley

Girly Green Paisley



Manzanita

Manzanita Black and White




Inside of the wipes case

If you have any questions feel free to e mail me! Wipes cases can be made out of any of the fabrics of any of my products.

mysugababy@gmail.com

10 comments:

Heather March 23, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Very impressive Car!!! I love them. I'll have to order some in the near future!!

The LoFrano's March 23, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Car!!

I looooove your creations!! Im sure you are going to do so GOOD :)
they are way cuter ans cheapper than the ones we sell at work.
I want some

have you told the 2 other pregos from the salon yet?
great job! let me know when i can start buying

love ya

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. March 23, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Car Car so cute! I made a couple for Addi but they are not that cute at all. Do you make them yourself? I would love to go to lunch with you. I think I can bring Addi out then but I have to check with my dr. first. If not my mom can watch her. I really want to see you cute face!

Nicole March 24, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

The LoFrano's March 24, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Hey!!
I forgot to tell you to change the font on the page.. its kinda hard to read.. maybe cuz im blind haha

Hello Vodka, It's Me...Kassy March 25, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

These are very cute my dear! I love you and miss you! Go see my site sometime :) It is silly but lets me vent while at work. Ba!

Friskies March 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Carley you are so crafty do you make these? wow! I will be getting some I have a few baby showers coming up!! :) so cute

MIKE AND SAMMI March 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

So cute. I have been out of the loop. Next time I have a baby shower I will be ordering!

The LoFrano's March 27, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

hey!! i always do www before the name of your page and works.. thats just weird haha

anyways, ill fix it on my blog

Anonymous,  April 1, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

way cute stuff!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP